Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thursday Thoughts: One of those days

Yeah, its been one of those days.  One of those days where you wish you had slept in, not gone to class, stayed inside, and relaxed.  One of those days where you mess things up unintentionally and unfortunately cannot get back.  One of those days that class is too much stress to deal with in the moment, and all you want to do is go back to the room, curl up in bed, watch some TV, sleep, and wake up hoping tomorrow will be better. Yeah, one of those days.

Tomorrow will be better though.  I get to head home for a day or two, see my family, help my sister decorate her apartment, and hang out with the people I love the most.  I get to have the comforts of home surrounding me, my sweet coconut to cuddle up with (if he'll let me), good home-cooked meals, and relaxation. Oh relaxation...you are so desperately needed!

It's that time of the year again where life becomes...well...chaotic.  Finals are only a few weeks away. Project deadlines are creeping up fast, Haiti plans need to be finalized, tests are coming, papers are due, holiday shopping needs to get done, and I still need to somehow manage to stay sane during it all. Whew, I'm tired just thinking about it!

Maybe these can help sum up how I'm feeling:




 If those don't cover it, this one should:

Ha!

On a happier note, my friend Todd comes home from basic on the 22nd, and we'll all finally get to hang out for the first time since the summer! We haven't been able to talk to him in months and we've all missed him! I'm really excited to hang out with everyone again.  They're all so much fun and a blast to be around. Battle of the Sexes, Taboo, and Cranium round 3 here we come! Plus some much needed catching up!

No comments:

Post a Comment