Monday, November 14, 2011

I need your help!

I need your help blogging and facebook world!  I am only $600 away from being able to go to Haiti in December to serve at the Faith Hope Love Infant Rescue. Read more about our trip here. Will you please consider making a donation to help us get to Haiti?  Any amount will help, no gift is too small!  If you would like to make a donation all you have to do is make a check out to me, Allyson Hemric and send it to:

833 Montlieu Ave
Campus Box 21104
High Point, NC 27262

OR 

If you know my parents, you can give them a check

OR

You can make a donation online here:


ChipIn is a completely safe site used my 1,000s to raise money for their event.  You simply click "ChipIn" and it will redirect you to a page where you can donate money with a debit/credit card or through your PayPal account.  All donations go directly to my PayPal account, which will go directly to our trip to Haiti.

It's that easy.  I could really use your help!

Thank you to everyone who has already supported my trip! It would not be possible without you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment