Sunday, November 13, 2011

Notice Something?

What's wrong with this picture (other than the poor quality)???  It was taken on November 1st outside of Norton Hall.

Do you see it? Maybe this picture will help:
See it now?

Yes folks, that would be Christmas decorations up only a day after Halloween.  Now I know HPU is all about some holiday spirit and making the campus look beautiful, but can we get to Thanksgiving first please??  After thanksgiving I'll be more than happy to start hearing Christmas tunes on the promenade, seeing light poles sparkling with Christmas lights, and Christmas trees going up.  However, I'm not quite ready for it yet.  And the other problem with this photo? I was at Norton the day after Halloween. And not only was I at Norton the day after Halloween, but as you can see from the pictures I was there well into the night as well. Those rooms all lit up on the 2nd floor to the left of the door... yeah that's where I was and/or always will be.  Story of my life.  Happy early Christmas from HPU!

No comments:

Post a Comment