Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Design Inspiration: Pillows and Rosettes

Over the past few weeks I've come to realize that I have developed quite the love for pillows and rosettes.  I don't know what it is about them, but they are beautiful and make me smile every time. After going through Pinterest, Etsy and the Fabulous Fun Finds blog I have noticed my love for them even more.  Every time I'm at a store I automatically go to the pillows.  While I can't afford them quite yet I still love to look.  My favorites are the ones embellished with ruffles, sequins, and rosettes (obviously).  It adds just enough spark to add a little interest to a space.  I can picture almost every pillow somewhere in my home one day. I cannot wait to have a house to decorate and a job to pay for my obsessions loves. Some day. Until then, maybe you can get a little inspiration from some of my favorite pillows and rosette applications for your space.  They are quite beautiful!

Check out a few of my favorites!


No comments:

Post a Comment