Sunday, November 20, 2011

Quick Update

I've still got a lot of work to do, so I'm going to have to make this post a quick one.

Last night I finished:
  • My reflected ceiling plans
  • The Wrenn Room elevations (I just need to key them now)
Today my goal is to finish:
  • Electrical/Switching plans for Wrenn
  • Kitchen Elevations
  • Cabinet plans for the kitchen project
Haiti update:  I got another $300 in this week, so I'm only $200 away from my final goal!  I'm hoping to get a little extra in to give to Dorothy for a Christmas present to support her ministry and any after that will go to help Cassie finish raising her money.  It's getting SO close I can taste it!  Thank you to everyone who has supported this trip so far!!! And thank you for all of your prayers.  They are greatly appreciated and still very much needed.  Thank you everyone!  Your support has been incredible!

Dorothy and a couple of her kids in front of her house.  This is where we'll be staying.

A couple of the babies Dorothy takes care of.

A glimpse of Haiti.  Dorothy rescues her children from these conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment