Tuesday, October 25, 2011

One more day

It's day 5 for me here at Market.  I'm not feeling very well this morning and I'm really tired.  I've been getting 10+ hours of sleep each night, but it doesn't feel like enough.  The long days of sitting here, and helping customers has taken its toll.  My roommate Meredith is sick and losing her voice, I'm just praying I'm not next.  It seems crazy to me that this time last week, I was at home with my family, enjoying good meals, relaxing, watching TV, and not having a care in the world about school.  Back to the real world I guess.  That week was oh so nice though.

Market has been pretty good so far.  The best days are the ones filled with customers because the time goes by so much quicker.  I only saw two customers yesterday, and even though one was here for an hour and a half, the day seemed to slowly drag by after lunch.  I've been here for almost 3 hours today and haven't seen a customer yet. The showroom is actually very quiet this morning.  Most of the reps haven't seen many people either.  I don't know if everyone decided to come in early this market or what, but I sure hope it picks up today.  I still get a little nervous when talking with clients, but it gets easier each day. The products are beautiful and practically sell themselves.

On another note: I want so badly to curl up on our sofas in the back room (you know the over sized super comfortable ones I showed you yesterday) with a blanket and take a quick nap.  I think that would help me feel better, but unfortunately is not an option.  I just keep praying it will fade off and I'll get my energy back soon.

Well I guess that's all for now.  I've got a few other blog posts planned for today so be looking for those. All this down time at market has led to a lot of new posts for all of you readers.  Keep reading please, and leave some comment love!

One more day of market, I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment