Monday, October 24, 2011

As promised..

Here is a quick glimpse into the Lazar Showroom this market.  They are displaying a lot of new fabrics, bold colors, and beautiful forms.  They have classic pieces with neutral fabrics, and then wow pieces mixed in with bold patterns and crazy colors.  I love the appreciation shown for color and the exploration of different fabrics and patterns.  There is something for everyone in here and some of the pieces are simply stunning.  I have a few favorites (i'll mention them below) that I would love to own someday.  Well without further ado, here you go.  Enjoy!

Below: Our front room is featuring a new lounge sectional in very vibrant colors.  Pretty fun if you ask me!

 Below: This is one of my favorite chairs.  I love the pink swirled fabric contrasted with the plain white seat.

 Below: I love these pillows. This is in our main room of the showroom.

Below: One of my favorite EarthDesign sofas.  I love the fabrics, and it's ecofriendly!

 Below: I love this fabric on a set of dining chairs.

 Below: My absolute favorite part of the showroom.  I love the sofa in neutral colors with the gray wall behind.  Last market they had the most fantastic pillows on this setup that I am dying to have.  I'll post a picture of that setup later.

 Below: These next few pictures are in our Luxury Collection.  I call them the "give me a blanket and call it a day sectionals."

 Below: This is one of those bold color fabrics I was talking about.  I don't know that I would put them in my place, but they definitely make a statement on the showroom floor.

 Below:  Another twist on the turquoise and orange color combination I mentioned in a previous post. Beautiful.

 Below: I love this sectional and the purple with the beige main fabric is just stunning.


Well that's a short glimpse into where I'm working. What do you think? [I may post more tomorrow. I'll have plenty of time on my hands :)]

No comments:

Post a Comment