Sunday, October 23, 2011

One Can Dream

There is something about old buildings, exposed brick, and wood beams that I love.  Last year our design club visited the Barbour Spangle studio. I fell in love with their studio space, and decided that some day, when I can run my own business, I want to find something similar to house my business.  The brick and wood beams are my favorite part.  They really give way to adding historical pieces but blend beautifully with contemporary furniture as well.  I would want a large table to spread all my design work out on, drafting table area, and a room to house all the fabric and company books.  I'd like to have my offices easily accessible to one another but still provide privacy for everyone.  I'd want a beautiful place to meet with clients and go over projects.  Oh one can dream...

I couldn't find pictures of the Barbour Spangle studio space but here are some of Nate Berkus's studio.  Pretty similar. Don't you just love the brick and beams?  Gorgeous!



Coming soon (as in the next few hours)... a glimpse at the Lazar showroom I'm working in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment