Saturday, October 29, 2011

Friday Five (on Saturday again): Holiday Favorites

On this chilly Saturday night while everyone is out celebrating Halloween, I'm curled up on the sofa in my blanket, enjoying a bowl of ice cream, and watching my favorite Halloween movies. I've never really been a big fan of dressing up in costumes.  A lot of people love it because it lets them be someone they're not for a night and dress in extremely revealing outfits.  That's just not really my style.  I'd much rather stay inside where it's warm and enjoy some good movies.  Here are a few of my favorites, in case you're looking for an excuse to stay inside and not dress in a crazy outfit.

5. Wallace & Gromit the Curse of the Were-Rabbit

4. Casper

3. Halloween Town II: Kalabar's Revenge

2. Hocus Pocus

1. Halloween Town




My all time favorite is HalloweenTown.  It takes me back to when I was a young girl at my grandmother's house laying on her bed watching TV on Halloween.  I love reminiscing during the holidays.  Happy (almost) Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment