Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Not Me Monday (on Tuesday)

I did not yet again miss the proper day on making these blog posts.  I would never be so lazy to think its ok to push them back.

I also did not call last minute today to get a steakhouse reservation because I was craving a filet mignon.  I would never be so unprofessional and not make a reservation ahead of time.

And I did not make 2 of my friends wait with me for 4 1/2 hours to get this reservation.  We would never lower ourselves to wait that long for a meal.

And we did not call at 8:20 in one last desperate plea for a seat.  We'd never be that pathetic or impatient.

And there is absolutely no way we'd ever accept a seat for 8:30 and sprint across campus to get there on time. We are way too classy to take our shoes off, run to our car, speed to the UC, run across the parking lot barefoot, cut a few guys off at the elevator, and compose ourselves/catch our breath right outside the steakhouse before walking in. We are proper ladies who always take their time to get ready and walk with class to our destination.  There's no way we got dressed and to the steakhouse in 7 minutes. We would never be that trashy or desperate for a meal.

And I'm always on top of my school work.  There is no way I'd forget about an assignment at midnight the night before its due.  And there is no way I would justify putting it off until tomorrow.  I always turn my work in on time and never procrastinate.

Nope.  Not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment