Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

Not a whole lot to share today other than, I need a job.

That's all I seem to think about lately. The time to pay back my student loans is fast approaching, and it's making me a bit nervous.  Plus, I'm just down right tired of sitting around the house everyday.  I've done everything I can think of to entertain myself, but the only options really left are going out shopping or applying for more jobs.  Seeing as how money is my concern, unnecessary shopping trips simply aren't possible at the moment, and well I've applied for every possible position I can find.

Literally.

I know the perfect job is out there for me.  I know God has plans for my life and career that I can't even comprehend. I'm trying so very, very hard to remain patient and trust in His timing. It's getting more difficult each day, but I'm trying.

Other than that, there's not much to tell.  I'm dying to move back to High Point, I need a new car (Helga is on her last breath),  I'd love to take a trip to the beach, and I miss my long hair.

I know my life is so exciting!  Try not to be too jealous.

Could use your prayers!

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. well...you haven't done EVERY possible thing to entertain yourself...i've still got a box full of t-shirts eagerly waiting to be turned into a t-shirt blanket!! :)

    ReplyDelete