Saturday, October 6, 2012

The View From Here

It's alumni weekend at High Point, and boy am I glad to be back in this city! Goodness I have missed college, my friends, the gorgeous campus, and all the perks that go with being an HPU student. I love everything about High Point!  I got into town today around 1:30 and met up with my roommates from last year for lunch, which turned into a two hour catching up session!  I love those girls and miss them so much! I just checked into my hotel room, which a good friend of mine hooked me up with; Thank you again Mrs. Steele!!!  Now I'm contemplating whether to go get my nails done, hit up my favorite shops around High Point, or just enjoy a good movie....oh the choices!!!  Did I mention I love and miss High Point??

This would be one of those perks of being an HPU alumni.  Free gift waiting for me upon my arrival!!
My awesome room!

Now off to explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment