Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday is Funday: Big Announcement

What better way to celebrate Monday, than to share a big announcement with you all!

If you scroll to the very bottom of this page you'll see a little icon, called SiteMeter, in the bottom left corner that tracks how many views my page gets.  You'll notice I'm about 50 away right now from hitting my 10,000 view mark!  That's pretty exciting for me!!  This tracker blocks any views I make so that means that over the last 2 and 1/2 years or so, I've had 10,000 views on my blog!  Wow! Thank you!

To thank all of my faithful readers, once I hit that 10,000 mark I will be hosting a giveaway right here!

I've mentioned in previous posts how much I love Ball & Chain Accessory Auction on Facebook.  They auction off beautiful jewelry every Tuesday night in a name your price auction.  Well folks, they have partnered with me to host a giveaway for my blog!

I'm not sure what the pieces will be yet, but they always have beautiful items that are sure to impress! Help me get to that 10,000 mark so this giveaway can take place!

Thanks again for reading my blog! Yall are the best :)

1 comment:

  1. thanks allison..meredith told me about ball and chain and now i also love it..looking forward to your auction

    ReplyDelete