Saturday, October 13, 2012

My Plea to You

Ok folks, I need your help.  Desperately!

The design angle on this job hunt simply doesn't seem to be panning out.  So, I'm beginning to look at other options.  I really want to find a job in the High Point/Greensboro/Winston Salem area.  If you know of anyone hiring in that area, or have connections that could lead to a possible job, could you let me know?  I've got administrative, sales, and design experience, so anything that uses those abilities would be great.  I'd love to find something that is at least partially connected to design in some form, but it doesn't have to be. As of now I'm looking into receptionist, administrative assistant, and sales positions.  I'd like to find something that requires a college degree, so I can at least say my student loans have a purpose, but I'm willing to explore any angle (except maybe the fast food business).  Most importantly I need a full time position that will pay enough to get an apartment and pay off my loans.  I'm not looking to make six figures, but need a steady income.

I've got a couple of people in that area looking for me as well, but I figured I'd pull all of my resources and see if any of you could help me out.

Anywho, just thought I'd ask.  I'd love any help or leads you could provide.

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment