Thursday, January 12, 2012

Picture Highlights

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our trip to Haiti.  You can see all of them on my facebook, and I will try to set up a virtual album tomorrow.  Later this week I've got some videos we took while in Haiti to give you a little closer glimpse into our trip.  For now, enjoy these pictures!

 Us with the kids on the first day.
 The most beautiful views of the sunset from Dorothy's roof.
 Me and Johnny.
 Cassie and Aaron.
 Me and Taina.
 Me and Lovensky.
 Have I mentioned how much I love this little boy?
 View of Haiti.
 Us and Dorothy at the mountain overlook.
 Me and Cassie at the overlook.
 That incredible view I told you about.
 Johnny again- gotta love that little fish face!
 Me and Sha Sha.
 Wilson.
 Me with the older kids after their pizza night.
 Cassie and Fred.
Us with the younger kids after their pizza night.
My favorite picture of us from the trip!

We had the most incredible time!  I cannot thank you all enough for your support during our trip!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!  I miss all these little guys so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment