Friday, January 20, 2012

New Look

I decided it was time to update the look of my blog.  I changed the title not long ago, and thought my old design was a bit out dated as well; it was the original design I made when I started this blog.    The new look is more me.  Anyone who knows me (especially my design friends) knows how much I love grey and yellow. It is by far my favorite color combination, so I thought it was only appropriate to design my blog around it.  I think it looks pretty good, what do you think?

All my blogging friends out there, do you know how to adjust the positioning of the blog title and description? I can change the size, font, color, etc but I cannot get it move up or down.  If you know how, please help me out!

Well I'm off to hang out with some friends at Erin and Stephen's! Enjoy the new look until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment