Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fourth of July

Happy 4th of July everyone!!!  

While I'm a little bummed out that the fourth fell on a Wednesday this year, I was very excited to have a day off in the middle of the week.  I love day camp, and I love the kids, but this break has been lovely!!  I got to sleep in this morning, enjoy some TV time with a Criminal Minds marathon (my favorite show ever if you did not know that), did some grocery shopping, and went swimming with mom.  I'm really sore today, from swimming and doing strengthening exercises this week, but I still managed to get 45 minutes of swimming in.  I'm up to swimming 18 laps now in 45 minutes which is half a mile.  This is the furthest I've ever swam and it's a great feeling!! I'd love to get to where I can swim a mile in 45 minutes, but for now I'll take 1/2 a mile!  I haven't seen many pounds falling off these last few weeks, but I think it's because I'm gaining muscle weight. That can easily be discouraging, which is why I keep track of my inches. I haven't measured for this week yet, but I'll let you know once I do!

The job search is still going.  I haven't heard from the Charlotte position yet, and I've applied to about seven other places since.  I'm getting antsy and really struggling with my patience while waiting for the right job.  Right now I'd just love to get an interview and get the process rolling.  I'm dying to have a full time job, get an apartment, and get the next stage of life moving.  Unfortunately right now I'm stuck waiting.  This is not my strong suit.  Nonetheless, I still must wait it out and trust God has a place for me.  Please keep me in your prayers!

Well I'm off to enjoy the rest of my night! Hope your 4th has been fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment