Monday, July 9, 2012

Not Me Monday

I am always responsible with my money and did not indulge myself in a shopping spree this week.

I would never convince myself I need clothes and shoes for work to excuse the price I was paying.

I would also never tell myself that I worked hard for my money and deserve a treat to remove buyer's guilt.

I am always on top of my budget and never go over it.

And while on this non-existent shopping splurge I did not do a happy dance in the dressing room when the smaller size pants and shirts fit.  I would never be so childish to let clothing sizes get me that excited.

And because this shopping trip, and happy dance did not take place, I most definitely did not brag to my sister about the clothes fitting or convince myself that I had to buy the items because they fit. After all I would only buy things I absolutely needed.

I also did not feel great pride in myself for getting down to a smaller pant size.  I am always humble and never flatter myself through shopping trips.

Nope. Not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment