Saturday, July 7, 2012

Grown Up Shopping

After receiving a couple of emails about the sales going on this weekend at the Tanger Outlets, I decided to drag my sister along for a little shopping trip.  Over the last year or two, I have slowly but surely been expanding my wardrobe to contain more business clothes than casual.  However, I was missing a few staples and figured this was the perfect time to do some shopping (when isn't it a good time for shopping? ha!).  Most of the items I've bought were during the winter so they require cardigans or multiple layers to be complete.  Now that it's summer, and 104 degrees outside, I needed some dress shirts that don't require cardigans or any added layers.  I also wanted to find some dress pants, more skirts, and a white blazer. I was quite successful today.  I didn't find the blazer or black dress pants, but I found some great capris that will dress up nicely and some adorable tops and skirts!  I also enjoyed a wonderful day with my sister.  It was some much needed sister time!  Here take a look at the outfits I got today:

 My new capris & shirt from Loft.
 My favorite outfit from the day.  Skirt & Shirt from Loft.
 Coral skirt from Banana Republic and Loft Shirt.
 Loft skirt with a blue top.
Fun and flowy top from Banana Republic. This picture doesn't do it justice!

Best part of all of this is that not only can I mix and match all of these pieces with previous items I have in my wardrobe, but they were all 50% off today as well!  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment