Sunday, April 1, 2012

Birthday Festivities

I turned 22 this week.  22!!! How is that possible??  Anyways, it has been a great weekend.  Three of my best friends from home came up to spend the weekend and we went out with my friends from school.  Friday night we all went out for dinner and bowling.  Saturday the guys and Jess played some basketball while Cassie and I caught up, and then we all went to the Steakhouse (they were a bit jealous of our wonderful school).  We finished the night with a swim in the hot tub, a half game of phase 10, and a movie. It was a lot of fun! I am so blessed to have such amazing friends!  They showered me with love and filled the weekend with lots of laughs.  I love them all and cannot thank them enough for such a wonderful birthday!

Here are some photo highlights of the weekend.
Love these guys!
 All of my favorite ladies!
 A little goofing off.
 And a little more.
 You can't visit HPU and not explore the Dream Big Chairs.
 Steakhouse.
 Only my cousin.  
 Best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment