Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

I had a second interview at Schumacher Homes today.  To say I was a little excited and anxious last night would be an understatement.  It took me forever to fall asleep!  I kept twisting, turning, and anxiously dreaming about getting the position.  If I get the job, I would be the New Home Coordinator for the Greensboro office. That means, I will get to help clients design their custom homes.  I'd get to help with everything from designing the floor plan, budgeting, picking out their materials/finishes, etc.  This would be an absolute dream job for me!

Both of my interviews went really well, and I'm hopeful that I'll get the position.  I'm not sure how many other people are in the running, but I've done the best I could to stand out and show how great I'd be for the position.  They hope to have a decision by tomorrow afternoon.

I'm so nervous.  

I want this position SO badly! The opportunity to work for such a well-known and successful company doing what I love is just incredible.  I keep praying over and over and over that I'll get the position.  I know God will put me right where He wants me.  I'm just REALLY hoping this is it!

For now, I'll continue the waiting game and hope/pray (with all my fingers and toes crossed) that I'll get a call tomorrow saying I got the job!

I have a feeling there won't be much sleeping tonight either.

I want this so bad, I can taste it!  I could really use your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment