Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Quick Not me Wishful Wednesday

Hows that for a doozy of a title?! I guess I should've kept up with my posts this week!

Any who!

I have not been in a blogging mood this week.  Actually, I haven't really been in any kind of mood lately.  I've just kind of been stuck lately. In a rut of sorts.  An I-have-no-idea-what-I'm-doing-but-I-do-the-same-thing-every-day kind of rut.

Does that make any sense?   Probably not.

Well for other thoughts:  I am so glad the election is over!  While I know the ridiculous whining, complaining, bragging, and everything else will probably continue on Facebook for another week or so, I'm still glad it's over!  I'm glad that the phone calls, annoying commercials, and the constant fighting/debating/complaining about the other candidate every where you look is over.  It'll be great once everyone moves past this and gets back to normal life! When I can look through my news feed and not see people bickering any more...oh that'll be a lovely day!

On another random note: For any of you that haven't been following my facebook statuses, I finally heard back about the position in Greensboro.  They still have not made any decisions as they are still finishing up interviews, so it'll be the end of next week before I hear anything.  I'm still praying constantly, trusting God will take care of it, and hoping that I'll get the position.  I appreciate all of you who are praying for me, please keep the prayers going!

And since it's Wednesday (and I really can't think of a good Not Me Monday or Quick Tip Tuesday post) here is the item on my wish list this week!

I am absolutely in love with these Madden Girl Zappa Booties from DSW.  For all of you ladies out there that have large calves, like myself, you'll understand my frustration when it comes to finding boots I can wear.  The ones that I REALLY want, simply don't fit.  However when I found these, I decided they'd be the next best thing!!  I'm not sure whether to add these to my Christmas list or wait until I get some money in and buy them myself.  I love them and already have a lot of outfits in mind to put with them!  We'll see how it all plays out, but one way or another these beauties will be making their way to my closet!

Oh and for the last random note of the day:  52 days until I'll be back in Haiti!! I cannot wait!!

Well that's all I've got for you today.  I'm going back to my doing-nothing-but-doing-the-exact-same-thing-every-day routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment