Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wishful Wednesday

Well it's that time of the week again where I get to share a little taste of items on my wish list this season.  About halfway through college I noticed my wardrobe went from being 75% everyday clothes to becoming 75% business clothing.  The further I got into my college career and my actual career pathway my professional wardrobe really needed to expand.  I fell in love with cardigans, pencil skirts, and great printed tops.  It was shortly after that I found and fell in love with my first blazer.  I've always had trouble finding the right fit in blazers, but I absolutely love how versatile and flattering they are.  I've got two basic neutral colored blazers, but I've been seeing a lot of bright colored ones making an appearance this season.  My absolute favorite is this pink blazer from Old Navy.  It sold out so fast that they are making more, but you have to pre-order to get one!  I haven't pre-ordered, since I'm trying to save money, but oh how I want this blazer!! It's gotten great reviews, I love the color, and am dying to add it to my closet!


**This would make a good Christmas present for all those family members reading this post. Size large should work great.  (How's that for a *hint hint* haha)**


No comments:

Post a Comment