Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Graduation Challenge: Inspiration

Have you ever looked through your facebook pictures and compared the old ones to the new ones? Well, I was doing that today and ran across two pretty interesting pictures. Now I love to see how much I've changed over the last few years and matured, but this one gave me inspiration for my graduation challenge.  I found two pictures of me, one from 2010 and one from 2011, in the same exact dress.  Only difference, I'm a lot smaller in the second picture.  Now I know there's a year between these two pictures, but it still gave me the little extra drive I needed this week. Here take a look:

2010: 
 2011:
And just for fun, this was me last week.  

Ha! Isn't that crazy??  My stomach is flatter and my face is SO much thinner.  Just crazy!! I remember when I put that dress on last easter that I had to tie it tighter because it had gotten a little too big.  I didn't realize how much of a difference until I compared these two pictures.  I'm also pretty sure that this dress is way to big for me now.  Kind of exciting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment