Sunday, March 4, 2012

Spring Break

Well folks, it's that time of the year again.  Spring break has officially begun!  While I am so excited to have some time off from school, I cannot believe that my final spring break is here.  That means I am halfway through my last semester of college.  How is that possible???  Come tomorrow, I will have exactly two months until graduation.  That's terrifying!  For now, I am choosing not to think about it and instead enjoy every minute of my break.

Tomorrow a good friend of mine is lending me her photography skills in exchange for some free babysitting.  We're making a website in design for our portfolio, and I need to get some good professional shots of myself. I didn't think facebook pictures would quite cut it in the professional world.  Plus I love her kids, so I don't mind babysitting :)!  Then on Tuesday, I'll be heading up to Virginia Beach with my good friend Jessica Deen.  We have both never done anything for spring break, so we decided to not pass up our last opportunity.  I cannot wait to spend a couple of days relaxing at the beach with her.  It's going to be amazing.  Plus, we're staying at a pretty nice hotel, and I'm really excited about it!

The blogging is going to be pretty sparse this week.  I plan to soak up every bit of time off that I can. Hope your week goes as well as mine :).  Graduation Challenge update will come when I get back to school, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment