Friday, December 9, 2011

Wrenn Project

As promised, below are a few pictures of my most recent project.  Our goal was to redesign the admissions building (Wrenn) on campus to propose a possible renovation.  Dr. Qubein would like to build a new admissions building but because this is the most historic building on campus, they wanted to see what solutions we could come up with.  I kept the original building but proposed a tear down of the existing addition as well as proposed a new addition plan.  We have worked on this project all semester covering everything from existing plans, new plans, furniture selection, budget, perspective and elevation drawings, etc.  Below are pictures of my presentation posters.  Uploading the 25 plans I drew would shut down my blog, but I have a copy of them if you'd like to see them in person. I'm not sure how big I can get these pictures to post, but I also have large copies of those if you'd like to see them in person. Hope you enjoy!


This is the existing Wrenn building.  Unfortunately I could not find a picture that shows the addition on the back.




I present this on Monday to Andy Bills and other High Point Admissions employees.  I'm excited to show off all my hard work this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment