Tuesday, December 27, 2011

And we're off!

In exactly 12 hours, Cassie and I will be on the plane heading to Miami.   In 18 hours we will be arriving in Haiti!  It's hard to believe that all our planning has finally come to this moment.  Tomorrow we will be in Haiti- that's crazy exciting!!!!  I think we've got everything ready to go, I just have to finish packing.

This was my room a few hours ago:
Yikes!  You have to bring a lot of stuff when you're gone for two weeks in a different Country!  

This is my room now:
Yes I got all of that stuff into one bag and one carry on.  That takes skills.  I'm waiting on a final load of laundry to dry and other than the toiletries that I have to pack in the morning, I'll be ready to go! 

Thank you all for your support up to this moment.  Please continue to pray for Cassie and me as we take this journey.  Please pray for safe and timely travels, our safety, our hearts, the hearts of those we're with, our health, and that we would have the courage to do what God calls us to do.  We are both very excited and blessed to be going on this trip.  We cannot thank you enough for all the love and support you've all shown us. 

I will update my blog as much as I can while we are in Haiti.  So stay tuned!  

Thank you again!  


No comments:

Post a Comment