Saturday, December 10, 2011

Now what?

I finished my one big exam and one of my presentations.  That means I have one more presentation and one small exam left to go.  I've been working non-stop for months now and I'll be honest, it's really weird having nothing to do.  I took a nap this afternoon and have been watching Hallmark movies since.  Weird I tell you...weird.

And boring!

I've considered packing for home/Haiti, doing laundry, cleaning the apartment, going Christmas shopping and so many other random activities.  I haven't done anything yet, but I think laundry will come first.  What else would a college gal do on a Saturday night? I mean come on, laundry is just a blast!


Yeah I'm bored out of my mind.

Only three days until I get to go home! Cassie and I will be helping at Grey Stone Kids Camp's Parent's Night Out next Friday to raise money for our trip to Haiti and Chris' trip to Ethiopia.  I'll be working at camp the next week to get some money, then Christmas will be here, and then Cassie and I are off to Haiti!  I cannot believe this year is almost over!  Where has the time gone?  Where has the semester gone?  Am I really graduating in 5 short months? Wow!  It's going to be a fun-filled few weeks at home and some much needed relaxation/family time before next semester starts.

Well laundry time I guess...or maybe another movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment