Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thursday Thoughts: I made it!

That's right, I made it through the semester!!  Sorry for my last post (now deleted), that was embarrassing.  I never have breakdowns like that and simply needed to vent.  Luckily mom was there to help.  She always gets me through those times.  Nonetheless, I made it.  My Wrenn project is turned in, my detailing project is almost done, and my one big final is tomorrow at 1:30.  I wasn't sure I'd see this moment but here it is and I'm still in one piece. Thank you Lord for getting me through this! Tomorrow I plan to celebrate and relax.  I cannot wait to have a day with absolutely no stress.  A day where I can sleep in, enjoy the sunshine, maybe do a little Christmas shopping, stay up late, hang out with friends, and do it all over again the next day.

One more semester of college! Wow!  The job search will pick up again over Christmas break and fingers crossed I'll find something.  For now, I've got to do a little studying and finish up my detailing project.  Thank you all for your support during this week.

I'll upload pictures of my project later. Stay tuned.

Update on Haiti:  Cassie and I both have all our money in!  We are set and ready to go.  We even got a little extra to give to Dorothy as a Christmas gift. Thank you all so very much for your support.  Only 19 days until we will be in Haiti!  I cannot wait!!

Will you please keep our trip in your prayers?  And will you also please keep Todd, his family, and friends in your prayers as he is away at training?  Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment