Sunday, September 25, 2011

Deep Breaths

I have to keep reminding myself lately to just take a deep breath.  I have been getting pretty overwhelmed with our project load right now and it is hard to not get frustrated.  We are all obviously stressed, and for good reason, but I'm trying to make an intentional effort to remain calm and positive.  However, I'm struggling tonight.  I'm finding myself on that edge of break down and cry or just give up. We have three large projects right now and I've got a large test in the morning.  I feel like my brain has hit its maximum capacity and simply can't absorb any more information.  I keep going over my notes for the test but it simply is not sticking.  And as hard as I'm trying to focus on studying for this test, I've constantly got these projects and their deadlines racing through my mind.   Deep Breaths. I can do this...right?  Somehow we always make it through these crazy semesters but it truly is not very fun on nights like this.  I've just got so much on my mind right now between life and school work and I'm just a little stressed out.

I could really use your prayers tonight and tomorrow...and for the rest of the semester.

Deep Breaths.


"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength."   -Phillipians 4:13


"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."  -Galatians 6:9


"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."  -Phillipians 4:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment