Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Five: Fridays!

I absolutely love fridays!!!  For some reason, today I have seemed to notice even more how great they really are. Why you may ask?  Well....


5. Friday's are the last day of the week I work at Baker and they are very relaxed.

4. Friday is the day we either get to go home or have guests come to visit.  Last weekend I got to go see my family, and this Friday Jessica's boyfriend is coming! There's nothing better than seeing family and having people from home come visit.

3.  I don't have class on Fridays!  That means I can stay up and hang out with my roommates Thursday night guilt-free and enjoy our new tradition of playing Wii games!

2. I get to sleep in! Everyone that knows me, knows how much I love to sleep in.  I have always been a sleeper (ask my grandma!).  There is nothing more refreshing than getting 10+ hours of sleep and not having to wake up to an alarm.  I love it!

1.  Fridays are the official end of the week which means no classes for 2 days!  This means I get to relax, catch up on work, and enjoy stress-free time with my friends.


Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy these Friday's while you can. You won't have them after you graduate. Sorry!!

    ReplyDelete