Friday, May 11, 2012

Uninspired Update

I have been very uninspired to write on here lately.  I thought with graduating I'd have some profound thoughts to share, but nothing worth writing has really come up yet.  For a quick update:

- Yes I did graduate last Saturday! With honors I may add!
- I have started working at day camp getting ready for the summer, seeing as how I'm the assistant director this year! I'm really enjoying it so far.
-We're hosting a Parent's Night Out tomorrow at camp.  Aka we're offering free childcare for ages 4 and up to raise money for our trip to Haiti.  There is no cost, but we ask that you make a donation to our trip.  For every $5 donated, you'll get an entry into our drawing for a free week of camp!  What's not to love?!  Come and join us tomorrow at Grey Stone from 5-9pm!
-Haiti is quickly approaching and I believe we've got everything in order.  The anticipation is building, although it doesn't seem as real this time. I'm hoping the excitement will only grow as the time gets closer.
-And lastly, I joined the modern world today and got an Iphone!  Pretty exciting I must say, and a wonderful graduation gift to myself.

Well that's all I've really got for you tonight, hopefully some writing inspiration will happen soon!!

Either way, I'll be updating regularly while we're in Haiti so stay tuned!!


No comments:

Post a Comment