Saturday, June 12, 2010

Patience.

Patience has never been one of my strongest qualities. I have always struggled with it, and find as I get older that being patient gets harder every day. One of my goals this summer is to become more patient but I am already struggling with it. My impatience keeps getting me into trouble, but I am definitely trying my best to improve. I would love if you could keep me in your prayers as I go through this, and would love any advice or tips you may have on how to be more patient.

"Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you." --- Colosians 3:12-13

"A hot-tempered man stirs up dissension, but a patient man calms a quarrel." ---Proverbs 15:18

No comments:

Post a Comment