Friday, April 5, 2013

And I'm off!

Well it's that time again!!  I leave for Haiti tomorrow morning at 6:50am.  I've got a pretty long layover in Miami, but I am very excited to get back down there and start putting plans into action.



My goal for this trip is to finalize (as much as possible) the amount I will need to raise to make the move.  I've got a long list of questions to go through with Jim & Debbie to work through some of the logistics.  I'm truly praying this trip will be one of more answers than questions.  While I'm sure I'll end up coming home with questions I had not yet thought of, I truly hope and pray I will come home with a pretty clear understanding of the next step!  I'd like to get the fundraising started as soon as possible, so fingers crossed and prayers lifted on that area!!

I am not taking my computer on this trip, but I will have my phone, so I'll try to update here and on facebook as internet allows.  I have a feeling most of my trip will be spent compiling the details and sorting through it all.

Please pray for me as I take this step of Faith and continue on this journey.  Please pray for safe and timely travels, my safety, & my health.  I'd also like to ask that you would begin specifically praying over my long-term goals.  Pray that the Lord would use this trip to open doors & that He would show me which path to take at every turn.  Also, please pray about my fundraising needs and how it will all come together. I know the Lord has a plan, and I am trusting he will provide exactly what is needed to make the move.  I am continually praying that I will have the courage and strength to follow his call & that he would begin working in me to prepare me fully for this journey.

It's going to be a great week!! I can't wait to see how God works!!

Thanks again for all of your love and support!! 

Haiti here I come (again)!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment