Sunday, March 24, 2013

My Month in Numbers

1 dog watched for  5 days.
5 days until my 23rd birthday!

13 days until I'll be back in Haiti!
20 hours put in during my first week at work.
10 field trips booked.
30 clubs planned.
10 students registered.
1 new camp office decorated with: 14 feet of fabric and 3 canvases; which were made into 1 curtain & 3 art pieces!
$1000 of product sold at our recent Thirty-One fundraiser.  
Meaning we raised $200 for my trip to Haiti.
All  $998 for my trip is now covered, with an extra 
$60 to save for the next trip!!!!
2 brightly colored spring dresses &
5 new pairs of shorts added to my wardrobe over the last few weeks 
*Happy Birthday to Me!!*

 All equaling 1 very happy, content, & busy girl who can't wait to get back to Haiti!!

No comments:

Post a Comment