Monday, December 10, 2012

A Call for Prayers


Our Haiti trip is fast approaching in T-minus 19 days.  


19 days!


That is SO much more exciting than you even realize for me!  There is something extra special about this trip.  I can't quite put my finger on it, but I really feel like God is going to do some incredible things, and open up doors/guide my decision making.  I think a lot of this has to do with the fact that my mom gets to go this time, I get to go as part of a team again, and I get to meet up with some old friends and hopefully get their input on possible opportunities for me down there.  Some pretty incredible things have happened over the last week or two, and while I'm not quite ready to share them yet (so please don't ask), I know that God is already at work. He is already pushing, building, and preparing me for this trip.  I don't know what His plan is, and I certainly don't know what His answer will be, but I have a feeling I will get a little taste of it in 19 days.

Please keep me and the rest of our team in your prayers as we prepare for this trip.  Pray that we would all have the courage to do whatever God calls us to do while we are there.  Please pray that our hearts will begin to be softened towards the people and their needs so that our time can be as successful as possible.  Please pray that we all, but especially that I, will keep an open mind and ear to discern God's will for me.  Pray that God will begin opening the hearts of the people we will be working with, so that His Kingdom can grow and receive all of the glory.  Please also keep our safety, travels, health, attitudes, and overall well-being in your prayers.  We will certainly be needing all of the prayers we can get.

It's going to be an awesome trip!  I cannot wait to step off of that plane back onto Haitian soil.




19 Days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment