Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Free-For-All

I feel like I need to post an update, but there's nothing really to write about.  So here are some things that I'm excitedly counting down for!

18 Days until Christmas.
22 Days until we leave for Haiti.
25 Days until we get to celebrate the New Year in Haiti (again)!

I cannot wait to see Dorothy, the kids, Jim & Debbie, and to share this experience with my mom!  I was looking through pictures of a friend's recent trip to Haiti, and I got giddy with excitement for our upcoming trip!  It's going to be an incredible time, and to spend my second New Years in Haiti is absolutely exciting!


And while I'm at it, I just have to share this picture that Jennifer Hambrick took of Johnny during her trip.  This little boy melts my heart! I love him!
I can't wait to be back!! Please keep our team in your prayers as we prepare for our time in Haiti!

No comments:

Post a Comment