Sunday, December 16, 2012

Prayers for Newtown

December 14, 2012 will forever be one of those days engraved into my mind.  What an unthinkable and horrific tragedy. That day will go down in history as one of the most devastating and heartbreaking events.  My heart breaks for the all of the families that lost loved ones.  I cannot even begin to fathom the pain, anger, and sadness they must be coping with tonight.  I cannot imagine the fear, sadness, and heartbreak the survivors must feel.  It's an experience and feeling no one should ever have to endure.

I cannot be there to hug the parents' necks or to reassure the surviving children that they will feel safe again.  All I can do is lift everyone effected from this tragedy up in my prayers.  Everyone is praying for you all.  Your children and loved ones will never be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment