Monday, September 24, 2012

Magnificent Monday

After a somewhat disappointing weekend, finding out I didn't get the job at Ethan Allen, today has been quite a wonderful day.  I had another interview with a new company today and I think it went really well!  I was scheduled to meet for a second interview next week, so I'm hoping (fingers crossed!) that means she liked me and I have a good shot at this position.  I love the furniture and, from what I saw today at the store, I think I would fit in great with the employees.  I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high, but I have a good feeling about this!

Not only did the interview go well, but I got my very first bubble necklace in the mail today!!!! I have been day dreaming of owning one of these necklaces ever since they came out at J Crew for $150.  However, those of you that know me, know there was no way I'd ever buy a necklace for $150!  I had seen a few on sale at other places for $50, but that still seemed high to me.  Then I saw an offer on facebook for the necklace at the low price of $9.99 AND free shipping!  I snagged one in navy, and even though I had to wait a month to get it, it was definitely worth it!!  It's my absolute favorite necklace and I can't wait for my ivory one to come next! This is the ivory one on it's way to my wardrobe from Ily Couture :) for only $16!  You can snag this deal on living social here!  Do it, you'll LOVE the necklace!!

And now as wonderful as my day already sounds, it only gets better tonight!  That's right folks, it's that time of the year when all of my favorite shows come back on TV.  While I may sound like a complete couch potato after telling you all of the shows I watch, just understand that if you start watching any of them you'll get hooked too!  And hey, seeing as how I'm unemployed at the moment, I am fully embracing my couch potato days and plan to enjoy every minute of these shows!  Although, I must say that I hate that all the good shows come on at the same time.  Once their sesaons end, nothing is on TV.  I wish prime time channels would space out their great shows throughout the year. But I digress.  It's going to be a good week, I can feel it!

On tonight:  Bones, Dancing With the Stars, Warehouse 13, Alphas,  & Castle
Tomorrow:  Dancing With the Stars, NCIS, & NCIS Los Angelos
Wednesday:  Criminal Minds (My ABSOLUTE favorite!  Everyone must watch it!), CSI
Thursday: Person of Interest

Happy Monday Y'all!!

1 comment:

  1. I have this in turquise!!! and just bought the white one as well!! haha

    ReplyDelete