Tuesday, March 3, 2020

I'm back!

Wow, 5 years! That's how long it's been since I last posted on this blog.  A lot has happened in that time, far too much to try and recap here in detail, but it's been a very busy and wonderful 5 years.  Below are just a few of the top highlights over the last few years that have shaped me into who I am today.


April 2017:  My sweet love bug, Jax, joined my family.  He is now 3 years old and I can't imagine life without him.




February 2018: I became an aunt! Chloe Grace has been a bigger blessing and joy in my life than I could have ever imagined!  Chloe is now 2 years old and by far the funniest little girl I know. I love her so much, and I LOVE being an aunt!



January 2020: My second niece, Kinsley Faith, was born! The love I have for those two girls is immeasurable.


February 2020: I had weight loss surgery! More to come on this in the next blog post.


1 comment: