Saturday, December 7, 2013

Dear Mr. Rooster



Dear Mr. Rooster,

We need to have a heart to heart.  You see, I am not a morning person and it has become very evident that you are.  I enjoy, no I need, my beauty sleep in order to function at 100% here, and your screeching has made that very difficult since your arrival.  I am not sure why you find it necessary to begin howling at the top of your lungs every morning at 4:30am, but it has got to stop!  You may or may not be aware of this, but your cock-a-doodle-do is 100x louder than any other rooster on the block.  Seeing as how my window opens right up to the yard that you roam every day and night, it is even louder for me when you start crowing.  You may be pretty with all your rich coloring, but I promise your voice is no where near as attractive.  I know having that pole tied to your leg is probably uncomfortable and may be adding to your ridiculous screaming, but seriously - it has got to stop!  If you can't stop completely, lets at least work on taking the volume down about 10 notches.  I mean really, is it necessary to cock-a-doodle-do so loud that you wake up the rest of the roosters in the neighborhood?? I think not.

If this pattern of ungodly loud sounds continues at 5am every morning, you are going to find yourself being sold to the highest bidder, or in a nice tasty casserole very soon!  Every morning I consider punting you over our razor wired gate, so take this as your first and final warning: Your life will becoming to an abrupt end here at HFMS one way or another if this continues.

Sincerely,
Your sleep deprived neighbor upstairs




Make a video - it's fun, easy and free!
www.onetruemedia.com

For your viewing enjoyment.  Play it over, and over, and over to experience the joy of this rooster at 5am!

No comments:

Post a Comment