Sunday, June 12, 2011

Meghan McCloskey

In continuing with my posts about my best friends, let me tell you about my great friend Meghan McCloskey. She and I have been in design classes together since freshman year. Our friendship, however, truly started during our drafting final. She was part of the group sitting at the tables where I was working, and through all the late night dinner runs, venting, and laughing at all the crazy things people said/did that week, we quickly became friends. She is one of my best friends in design and each year our friendship grows stronger. So here are a few of the many things I love about Meghan:

  1. She is the CAD queen.
  2. She can do pretty much anything on a computer.
  3. Her one and only breakdown in 3 years is by far my favorite quote ever: "I'm sooo tired!"
  4. The 6th time is always the charm for her.
  5. We shared a bed together in Charleston.
  6. She has a Radar friend.
  7. Jodi got her wet the first time they met. (Best IHOP night ever!)
  8. She always puts forth an effort to make it to any important event we may have.
  9. She is by far the best frolicker I know.
  10. Her flashlight app is amazing! Although her camera flash is just as entertaining.
  11. She enjoys all the little things in life more than anyone I know.
  12. She plays with inchworms.
  13. She works in a closet.
  14. Her boyfriend can get her to say the craziest things with his Mad Gab games.
  15. She's practically immune to alcohol.
  16. She is nice to everyone, but the ID5 knows her true feelings better than anyone!
  17. She always has a full stash of food and basic necessities in her locker.
  18. We ate dirt together.
  19. She's great at following the water brick road.
  20. I can always count on her being my norton buddy.
  21. She can do her work and still find time to paint picture frames.
  22. A wanna-be ID5 member finally spoke to her again.
  23. She will be living across the hall from us next year and attending weekly family dinners.
Meghan thank you for being such a great friend! Thank you for all the times you've listened to me and helped me through the hard times. Thank you for always taking time to make all of your friends feel special. Thank you for the millions of times you've helped me in the CAD lab. I know it can get annoying, but it means the world to me that you are always willing to help when I can't seem to figure things out. Thank you for making design nights more fun, and always being part of my support system. I could not have gotten through these last couple of years without you and I'm so proud to call you my friend! I love you and I miss you!! Bring on senior year :)





No comments:

Post a Comment