Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wishful Wednesday: My Favorites

I love to go shopping, but I also really love online shopping.  Lately I've found some fun new websites with great deals that I just had to share with you all.  After all, I wouldn't want you to miss out on all the fabulous deals out there! Statement necklaces seem to be the eye catcher for me, but these sites also have great prices on home decor, fashion, and kid items as well.  I've bought some beautiful pieces from both sites recently, but there are still quite a few pieces I've got on my wish list.


Enjoy and happy shopping! :-)


GroopDealz:  This website has something for EVERYONE.  They update with new deals every morning which include items ranging from fashion to home decor, and more!  I've bought two really cute necklaces from them recently and have had my eye on a couple of other deals as well.  If you like great quality products for an ever better price, this site is for you!  Plus it helps small businesses which I love!! You have to be quick though because most of their deals only last 24 hours!

This is my most recent purchase from GroopDealz, but I bought mine in mint.  Only $6.99 and free shipping!


Simple Addiction:  Ok, so I only found this page a few days ago, but I had to exercise some very good self-control to not buy every piece of jewelry on their page!  The one piece I did purchase was this gorgeous white/cream and gold colored statement necklace that I've had my eye on for probably a year now.  Everyone else sells them for $30+ (I refuse to spend more than $20 on a necklace, and even that is pushing it for me), but this site had it on sale for $5.95!!!  Um yes please!  Needless to say, it will soon be joining my wall of jewelry.  I love this page because they too update with new inventory every week which means their unbeatable deals are always changing. Seriously, go check them out!

This is the necklace I mentioned above.  Only $5.95 and $2 shipping! They still have them in stock and it comes in three colors, but hurry the deal ends soon.


Ok, well now that I've put a dent in your wallet, enjoy the rest of your day.  Hopefully we'll get to enjoy some nicer weather soon!



This post is not endorsed by either GroopDealz or Simple Addiction.  
Opinions stated above are solely my own.  
Pictures are from the GroopDealz and Simple Addiction websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment