Monday, February 10, 2014

Important Update


Some pictures from our trip up the mountains to see the Haiti Partners school in December.
 
This evening I sent out an email blast to supporters announcing my decision to resign from HFMS.  This was not an easy decision, but it is one I believe God has called me to make.  While details for when I return to Haiti are not fully known yet, I believe God has a plan and I am exploring my options until He confirms the next step.  Please continue to keep me and my ministry in your prayers.

I will be returning to Haiti (pending Doctor's final approval) on March 4th to begin this next phase of ministry.  I am hoping to partner with a couple of different ministries, each on a part-time basis, working in multiple fields during the duration of my year's commitment. Once more definite plans are known I will be sure to update you all.  I can say though, that working with children will definitely be a large part of this next portion of ministry.  I have so missed working with kids and am looking forward to making that a main focus of my ministry again. 

For more details, and other updates, you can read my full newsletter HERE.

Thank you all for your continued support and prayers; they are needed and felt every single day! If you are not currently on my email list and would like to be, please leave a comment below with your email address and I'll be sure to add you!

No comments:

Post a Comment