Thursday, January 23, 2014

Under the Knife

(Ha! Ok so maybe it won't look like this..)

First of all let me say how excited I am to have my computer back!!! While a little break from technology was nice, I have missed this little gem of mine...even if it is considered "vintage" now. Don't ask.


Any who... Surgery is tomorrow.  Yuck.


I'm beyond ready to have relief from this pain but I'm not looking forward to having surgery. The whole thing freaks me out (thank God for anesthesia!!). I'd like to go ahead and be put under now so my mind can stop racing about the whole process.  This two week waiting time is not the best idea for someone who over thinks and gets anxious about procedures... Just sayin'!


...Enough thinking about that.


In other news, I booked my flight back to Haiti this week!  It was an exciting glimpse of hope that this will all be over soon and I can get back to doing what God has called me to do.  I've loved being at home, but I'm missing Haiti quite a bit and everyone I know down there.  So, March 4th I get to return to that land I love so much and I'm really looking forward to it!!  I'll still have some restrictions on what I can do but they are all things I can work with thanks to the wonderful friends I have in the area :)!


Ok back to getting ready for ignoring tomorrow...starting with lots of cuddling from this cute pup!


No comments:

Post a Comment