Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Summer Whirlwind

Sorry to have taken yet another long break from blogging.  This summer has been jam packed with work, fundraising, traveling, visiting old friends, & more!  It has flown by, but here are some pictures from the last few months.

 Jodi came to town for a quick visit!
 Staff trip to Myrtle Beach.
 The girls
 Courtney & me.
 Sisters.
 Barefoot Landing fun with Eliza.
 & with Erin.  We couldn't resist!
 Quick trip to Maryland to visit these beautiful ladies!  A much needed ID5 reunion!
 Fun on the boat.

 Love these girls (and Andrew!)
 Found my future dog.
 Stopped in VA to see Jessica Deen!
 Erin & I got slimmed by the group that raised the most money for my move to Haiti.
 Things got a little messy with Andy.
All done in love of course!
 Held our first fundraiser for Haiti, a Spaghetti Dinner & Silent Auction.
 Family came out to support!
 We had over 200 people attend that evening.  I was so amazed with the support from everyone!
 Raffling off goodies!
Kathleen helped run the Silent Auction table.

It has been such a wonderful summer, I'm not ready for it to end! The next step is to begin planning our next fundraiser.  Thank you again to everyone that donated items for the Spaghetti Dinner!  And thank you to everyone that volunteered and came out in support!  It means the world to have so many people standing behind me as I begin this journey.  Here's to the next few months full of fundraising!

No comments:

Post a Comment