Jodi Chesko

Monday, March 21, 2011

So just for fun, I will continue telling you about my best friends. I also met Jodi during Drafting class last year. She sat at the drafting tables in the middle of the room facing Meredith and I. All semester I remember laughing at the various things she would say during class. I figured I might be annoying her, but she was always hilarious and made class a little more enjoyable. When the drafting project came around, she ended up sitting at the group of tables with all of us. She later told me that she loved that I laughed at her jokes and that it made her not feel silly for talking during class. So throughout that week of "fun" and countless 2am diner runs, Jodi and I became very good friends. She's such a sweet, fun-loving, carefree, girl who makes life a lot more fun for all of us. So here are a few of the things that I love most about Jodi:

  1. She can dance on the CAD tables like a pro.
  2. She understands fully how rediculous it is to ask someone to order you Starbucks with 15+ requirements.
  3. She can come up with a song to just about any phrase you say.
  4. She appreciates the 50 cent toy machines more than anyone I know.
  5. She will cry over a squished bug on the floor.
  6. She will never inconvenience you or make you feel obligated.
  7. She is doing great at her new year's resolution!
  8. She will feed stray cats her leftovers from dinner.
  9. She will only spit tea on you if she really considers you her friend.
  10. She will search for the purple road anytime.
  11. She understands what I mean when I say- "Don't make eye contact with guys at the diner"
  12. Her car's name is Heidi.
  13. She bought me the best friendship ring ever.
  14. She has a cuddle buddy tattoo.
  15. She orders no chocolate syrup on the cookie skillet.
  16. She is engaged to a famous hockey player.
  17. In our world everyone's a pony and we all eat rainbows and poop butterflies.
  18. I taught her how to clean a toilet.
  19. She loves how I make ramen noodles.
  20. We both share a deep love for kraft macaroni and cheese.
  21. She could probably order for me at any restaurant we go to.
  22. She loves getting cheesy fun gifts.
  23. She loves my sweet tea.
  24. She will proudly boast that she slept with jessica in charleston.
  25. She's so proud to call and let me know when she has shopped frugally.
  26. She's living with us next year and I cannot wait to be serenaded by her every day!
Those are just a few things I love about her, but Jodi is just incredible! She makes us all laugh, brightens our days, and we all know she will be there for us anytime! Thanks for being such a great friend Jodi! Love youu! (ps. I hope you live in Raleigh when we graduate because I will miss you too much if you live far away!)






share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply